Note: You will want to mute the music below prior to watching the videos.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I cannot believe that Christmas is only two days away. I have to admit that Christmas caught me totally off guard this year. The past six months have been crazy, to say the least, and I just wasn't prepared like I should have been. I spent last weekend Christmas shopping, frantically shopping at Walmart yesterday for my baking ingredients, and I will spend all day today making a load of cookies. As crazy as shopping was this past weekend, it was a wonderful feeling to look around at all the hustle and bustle and to be a part of it. In years past, I would have NEVER gone out the weekend before Christmas to do my shopping. However, it didn't bother me this year. I loved knowing that I was alive and healthy and so happy that I could be a part of all the holiday frenzy. I am looking forward to the coming days and spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family. We all have so much to be thankful for this year!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

*Erica* said...

I know what you mean...our Christmas hasn't been normal either. But I keep telling myself that it is a small price to pay to be healthy! And it has given us a fresh, new perspective...making us more appreciative of everything. But because of this "different-style" Christmas, we will be around to enjoy many more!