Note: You will want to mute the music below prior to watching the videos.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Meals On Wheels

Melody has been blessed to have SO many friends that care for her. She has gotten lots of offers to help with food, babysitting, and other household chores. This is where I come in. My name is Hilary and I am "officially the meal organizer". In order to make Mel and Ryan's life a little easier and to eliminate lots of incoming phone calls, I am going to organize a meal schedule. This is how it is going to work. If you would like to be on an e-mail list to sign up for meals let me know by e-mailing me at hilaryaustinrdh@yahoo.com . Right now, Melody is thinking she would like meals two times a week. This might change...she will let me know if they need them more or less. Mel and Wasson LOVE all types of foods. They do not have any allergies and they like spicy. They don't have any dislikes or personal preferences.

There is also another way you can help. If you don't cook but would like to participate you can always mail gift cards for pizza delivery, carry out, etc to the Wasson's. If you e-mail me I can give you their home address. One other thing is if you chose to sign up for meals please try to put your food in a disposable dish or foil pan. That way they do not have to worry about returning your favorite casserole dish or plate during this busy time. Well, I look forward to hearing from you so that we can bless Mel and Wasson with yummy dinners. Thank you for taking such good care of Mel. E-mail me. Hilary Peacock Austin

No comments: