Sunday, June 15, 2008
Hi Ryan! Happy Father's Day! Charley and I love you more than you could possibly ever know! I know this Father's Day is one that will stand out in our heads for the rest of our lives. I want you to know that you are an incredible dad. Charley is so blessed to have you in her life. As your daughter, she sees you in a way that no one else can. I see the way she lights up when you walk into a room. I hear the way she calls out for you. Thank you for all you do. She is learning the value of having an amazing father in her life. You are molding her into the amazing person she will become. I know that we could never have predicted that almost exactly two years after the birth of Charley we would be faced with unimaginable circumstances. God has given this to us to deal with now because He has great things in store for our family in the future. I am ready to jump feet first into this journey with you by my side. Thank you for your unconditional love, support, strength, and courage. We are in this together! Happy Father's Day to the greatest man I know.
My Top-Ten Favorites (In honor of Father's Day)
1. You feeding Charley her first bottle.
2. Charley sitting in your guitar case listening intently as you play your guitar and sing to her.
3. Building Forts with her.
4. You and Charley sitting in the boat (that is in the drive-way) pretending to fish.
5. Having swim lessons with Charley starting when she was only 9 months.
6. Taking Charley to the beach and her first bike show.
7. Watching you swing Charley for the first time.
8. Charley riding on the lawn mower with her Daddy.
9. Charley and her daddy making trips to Turner's Station for cookies.
10. Watching our family grow closer every day.
Thank you God for your blessings.
Posted by Melody at 12:13 PM